Friday, December 15, 2017

Penguin/Cactus Christmas Card



I had a bit of free time yesterday and I wanted to make something totally different for Christmas. So I used my Cricut to cut a cactus with the Southwest cartridge and went to work. I had planned on embossing the red layer but you know how that goes, it was already on the card before I remembered. With this weather (low 60's and sunny) it is kind of hard to think of Christmas being right around the corner.


 
 
These penguins have been in my stash for a long time, they are charms. I took the rings off of the tops and used brads to attach them to the cactus.


I am entering this card into this challenge:

Fantabulous Cricut - 316 - Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, Sue! I love the penguins! I know how you feel about Christmas and the weather. While it is cold here right now, we have had Christmas in the 60s and 70s!
    Thanks for sharing at FCCB Challenge this week! Merry Christmas!
    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.