Friday, September 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop - Challenge #62 - Anything Goes

It is Anything Goes month over at Connie Can Crop.

This month's sponsor is Treasure Box Designs. They have some really cute SVG's. I choose this skunk gift box to work with.
 
 
 
 
My son had a stuffed skunk when he was young, he didn't go anywhere without his, "Mr. Skunk".
 
The file is a female skunk but I switched a few things around and made it a male skunk.
 
 
I cut out the gift box but cut it, using only the front for this card, I used the entire box for my DT project which will be posted later this month.
 


I added a bit of color to the background with my eBrush then assembled the skunk and added him to the card. I used jewels on his eyes. The sentiment panel was attached with foam pads.
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Sue. In fact, I just have to say it...he's STINKIN' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL....Thanks Kim!!! Wait till you see the cute gift bag I made with the same file.

      Sue
      https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

      Delete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.