Friday, June 30, 2017

Connie Can Crop Challenge # 60 - Use Your Stash

Time for a brand new challenge over at Connie Can Crop. This month's theme is, Use Your Stash.

 
This months sponsor is BugabooStamps.
 
 
I dug deep into my stash to follow the theme all month, this is my first Use Your Stash project.
 



 

The papers are from Boxer Scrapbooking (?) I think that was the name of the company, I have had these papers since the 2011 Great Lakes Mega Meet.

The pearls are from Queen and Co., I got them at the 2012 Great Lakes Mega Meet.

The stamps are from DoCrafts, I think that I received them in 2014 or was it 2013?

BTW, the little bit of a crooked sentiment panel on the paw print card is, "artistic license", that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Please come and join us at Connie Can Crop and Use Your Stash!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I like your story so I think you should stick with it. First, I love the lattice border. I have had a template for that for years and have never used it...you made me want to pull it out! The little image is so cute and I do love that paper!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.