Friday, December 2, 2016

3 - 2 - 1 Challenge Jo's Scrap Shack #167

 It is time for a 3-2-1 Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack. You have to use 3 Colors, 2 Embellishments and 1 Technique on your project.


I had this beautiful wreath image from this week's sponsor, Robyn's Fetish to work with.

 
This week's prize is 3 images from Robyn's Fetish. 


 
 
My 3 colors are: white, red and green
2 embellishments: Stickles (red berries on wreath) and Glazed Dimensions (of the ribbon
1 technique was to take some transparent texture paste, color it with some green distress ink and apply to edge of my card with a stencil.
 
I used watercolor pencils to color the image, I used 3 different greens and then blended them together with a paint brush and some water. Then I fussy cut the wreath out and added the Stickles and Glazed Dimensions.
 
The sentiment is a stamp from my stash, stamped on white, layered onto red and adhered to the card face with foam pads. The wreath is also adhered with foam pads. I used some Craft Smith paper for the card base.
 
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until December 9th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of December 12th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I LOVE that background paper. Damask is my favorite design element and those trees remind me of it so much! Love the bit of gloss on your wreath ribbon, I bet it's fabulous in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the techniques you have used this week. A great card.

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.