Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tear It Up

Today I have a birthday card that can be for a male or a female.
 
 
Recipe:
 
Papers - all from Quick Quotes, "Sweet Inspirations" including the card base.
 
The papers are all double-sided, the polka dot is on the reverse side of the red.
 
I tore the edges using 2 different edged paper tear-er devices and inked the edges with Tea Stain Distress Ink.
 
The sentiment is an old vellum sentiment that came with my Quick Quotes cardstock.
 
I added some read berries on the top and bottom of the opening edge as well as a few to the sentiment panel.
 
I am entering this card into this challenge:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great tearing, inking and layering of paper on this card! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining in on the challenge this month over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card! perfect design! thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. love the tearing :) Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.