Monday, October 3, 2016

Jo's Scrap Shack DT Call

Today I am applying to become a member of Jo's Scrap Shack DT. If you are interested in applying, here is the link with all of the information:  Jo's Scrap Shack DT Call

For my project I went way off of the page and upcycled an old coffee pot to create a home décor item.

 
The first step was to cover the entire coffee pot with a coat of Paint Adhesion Medium.
 
 
This step insures that your paint will stick to the glass and not lift off.
 
I used a sponge to apply the paint to the pot and when the paint was dry I added a coat of Craft Twinkles which you can kind of see in this picture.
 
 

I used an ek Success punch to create the flowers and a couple of dies to cut the leaves.
 
Wish me luck with the DT call.
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Sue this is gorgeous!!!! WOW ... I really love the base of the pot... not sure what craft twinkles is but this is gorgeous! I love the various colors of paints that you used and it almost gives a nice whimsical look and those punched flowers are beautiful. Great job Sue! Thanks so much for applying to our DT Call!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.