Thursday, September 1, 2016

Last of the Summer Scavenger Hunt Photos

Here are my last 3 Photo Scavenger Hunt photos. I had to use 2 alternate photos, lighthouses in place of 17. Twins and 20. Someone Laughing. There is no alternative for 21. Picture of yourself holding a newspaper or calendar taken during the time frame for the scavenger Hunt.



17. Got this picture on our never ending trip to Michigan, we had planned on taking the tour but it didn't work out with our tea time.
 

 
20. Part of my lighthouse collection, I have a few more scattered throughout the house, these all sit on top of my china cabinet here in my craft room.


21. Me holding a calendar. The calendar was a gift from my pen friend Joel who lives in Phoenix.
 
It was fun to play along with the scavenger hunt and I hope to be able to take part in it again next year.


If you want to play along, you still have time:

Photo Scavenger Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.